Effective date: October 1, 2022
In The Sauce Brands, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.inthesaucebrands.com, www.gambinospizza.com and www.gambinospizzafranchise.com websites (hereinafter referred to as the “Sites”).
- Sites: www.inthesaucebrands.com, www.gambinospizza.com and www.gambinospizzafranchise.com operated by In The Sauce Brands, Inc.
- Personal Data: Data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Sites or from the Sites infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Any living individual who is using our Sites and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Sites to you
Types of Data Collected
While using our Sites, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, City, State, Postal code
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you by email or text message with marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these email communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in the email we send. You can unsubscribe at any time from all text messages by sending STOP to 316-330-2824.
We may also collect information on how the Sites are accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Sites that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Data you submit to our Sites
We may collect information about how you use and interact with our Sites, including any content you submit to the Sites. We may collect the information you post in a public space on our Sites. We also collect information when you contact us or participate in a promotion.
Social Media Data
We may collect information about your social media profile when you share our content on social media platforms. The information we collect is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Sites.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Sites.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Sites.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Data from franchisees and other business partners
We may collect information about you from our franchisees, affiliates and other business partners to provide you services, sell or distribute our products, communicate with you or provide you advertisements or other personalized content. We may also collect information from data sellers to enhance or supplement your customer information.
Use of Data
In The Sauce Brands, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Sites
- To notify you about changes to our Sites
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Sites when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Sites
- To monitor the usage of our Sites
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Retention of Data
In The Sauce Brands, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Sites, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, In The Sauce Brands, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
In The Sauce Brands, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of In The Sauce Brands, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Sites
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Sites or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Sites (“Service Providers”), provide the Sites on our behalf, perform Sites-related services or assist us in analyzing how our Sites are used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Sites.
- Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 . To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Sites. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Sites does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
In The Sauce Brands, Inc. 151 N Ridge Rd, Suite 8 Wichita, KS 67212 [email protected]